- Single family home with four bedrooms, four baths, private master suite, plus additional powder room
- Solid 2007 steel-frame construction occupying a double-sized lot -- a rarity in San Francisco
- Lavish kitchen with Poggenpohl cabinets, Gaggenau appliances, Hobart dishwasher & marble counters
- Eucalyptus hardwood flooring throughout, Insteon lighting system, and integrated Sonos music
- Multi-zoned radiant heat with Nest controllers, ~750 bottle wine cellar, silver screen theatre and gym
- Private master suite with fireplace, spacious walk-through closet, luxurious bath, and view balcony
- Opulent formal living room with fireplace, library-styled shelving, and soaring ceilings
- Top-floor family/party room perched high above San Francisco with adjacent outdoor deck
- Prestigious location in Buena Vista Park, proximate to much of the City’s finest restaurants and retail
15 Buena Vista Terrace has it all. This splendid home exemplifies a refined sense of style while delivering an extensive catalogue of technology and amenities. Sweeping views of San Francisco and beyond pour in through huge picture windows and the location enjoys both convenience and prestige.
The home has been built to satisfy the demanding lifestyle of today’s busy, yet discerning homeowner. Multiple entertaining spaces, a home theatre, and top- floor party room provide many opportunities for leisure.
The home also offers many retreats for the active mind – a formal living room with library, a private study, and a home gym to get the creative juices flowing. Grab a vintage bottle from your ~750 bottle wine cellar to relax at day’s end. Yes, you can have it all.
*Square footage is per 2011 appraisal