- Single family compound with four bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bath and outdoor living space
- Detached studio (or guest house) w/ towering ceilings, open space for a bedroom/living area, and bath
- Solid 2008 renovation on verdant parcel with painstakingly manicured gardens and seasonal stream
- Inspiring kitchen w/ Boffi cabinets, Gaggenau range, SubZero fridge, Miele dishwashers & marble counters
- Open living / dining room with fireplace and wall of sliding glass, allowing easy access to party deck
- Oak hardwood flooring throughout, integrated Niles sound system, auto-lighting system, and radiant heat
- Private master suite with spacious walk-through closet, luxurious bath, and balcony with views of pool
- In-ground swimming pool surrounded by patio, rose gardens, and punctuated by a sheltered Bali bed
- Gated entry in prestigious Kent Woodlands with easy access to nearby shopping, restaurants, & Hwy 101
Rarely does one encounter real estate that has been as artfully laid out as 26 Acorn Way.
This modern masterpiece, designed by architect Andrew Fischer, takes full advantage of the site’s unique, verdant offerings. Nestled in prestigious Kent Woodlands on nearly an acre, the gated parcel enjoys ideal sun exposure which allows for many indoor/outdoor liberties. Aromatic rose gardens and citrus trees dot the land while seasonal streams provide audible ambiance. A large terrace and adjacent swimming pool serve up leisure at its best.
Tying the land to the AIA-featured home are multiple decks, each with its own personality. The home itself is an archetype of modern design – where form and function meet style, technology, and class.
26 Acorn awaits one very lucky owner.