- Exquisite and meticulous modern design by high-end architecture firm Samaha+Hart
- Nearly half an acre parcel on private cul-de-sac, immediately adjacent to the Golden Gate Rec Area
- Approved construction plans with building permits ready to pull from the County of Marin by buyer
- Towering ceilings sprinkled with skylights let natural light pour into the home’s open living area
- Four spacious bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath, located on the west wing of the home
- Two-car garage with plenty of storage, mud room, and interior access to the living level
- Landscaped rooftop with grass terrace, wood deck, outdoor kitchen, hot tub and glass flooring
- Views of surrounding hillsides and woodlands exemplify ultimate Marin living in a private setting
Uncompromising design becomes one with its natural surroundings. Offering the latest in architectural innovation, technology, and artistry, 355 Laurel Way represents a very rare opportunity to construct and customize to your exact specifications.
This modern masterpiece is nestled in one of Marin’s finest locations, Mill Valley. The area is packed with outdoor recreation opportunities and easily accessible necessities such as gyms, restaurants, grocery stores, shops, as well as close proximity to San Francisco.