- Stylishly remodeled three bedroom, two bath single family home on two levels, complete w/ 1-car garage
- Open, entertainment-style living area centered by fireplace & bordered by a wall of glass w/ adjacent deck
- Dine in the casual breakfast nook, formal dining area, or large outdoor decks while enjoying skyline views
- Chef’s kitchen with marble countertops, tiled backsplash, and gas range, hood and dishwasher by Bosch
- Newly refinished hardwood floors, recessed lighting, huge picture windows & top-end fixtures throughout
- Master suite on private level w/ sitting area & direct access to outdoor deck, spa, and landscaped garden
- Luxurious master bath with high-end tile, heated floors, glass shower stall with bench, and double vanity
- Excellent storage space throughout, including a generously sized walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Deep yard with low-maintenance artificial lawn, aromatic flower beds, and two decks for sunny lounging
- Washer, dryer and storage located in the garage with room for more car(s) on the outdoor parking pad
- Stellar location proximate to parks, schools, public transportation, shops, and three commercial corridors!
Welcome to 732 Duncan Street! This modern home combines both style and luxury to deliver an exceptional lifestyle to its lucky new owners.
Situated in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after neighborhoods, Noe Valley, the home occupies a deep, landscaped lot with extraordinary outlooks to the City’s impressive skyline.
The open layout and indoor/outdoor living spaces provide many different types of entertainment options — whether it be a BBQ on the sunny deck, dinner party indoors, or a combination.
Cozy up by the living room fireplace for movie night while City lights sparkle out your window, or retreat to one of the home’s more private areas, such as the spa, to indulge in relaxation after a long day’s work.
Any way you slice it, 732 Duncan provides it all!
*Square footage per measuring service.